From: CorpWatchTo: [log in to unmask]
Sent: 13/09/01 03:31
Subject: Death Downtown

WHAT'S NEW ON CORPWATCH
Holding Corporations Accountable
<http://www.corpwatch.org>

September 12, 2001

HUMAN RIGHTS
Death Downtown
http://www.corpwatch.org/issues/misc/mmoore9-12.html

Author, filmmaker and social critic Michael Moore provides a biting
perspective on the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York and
Washington DC.  In this first person account, Moore eloquently describes

the horror of the hijacking and crash bombing from the perspective of a
New Yorker stranded across the country when the attack occurred. He also

details the incompetence  and bottom-line mentality of airport security
and the airlines themselves. He points out the CIA s role in training
Osama bin Laden at the same time recounting US military terror against
civilians around the world.  Moore blasts the anti-Arab backlash in the
United States. And he lambastes the Administration and Congress  quick
tilt toward militarism. A moving account that covers a lot of ground.

TAKE ACTION
Action Alert Suspended
http://www.corpwatch.org/action/2001/023.html

Please Note that in the wake of the destruction of the World Trade
Center Towers CorpWatch has suspended its fax action protesting that
company s financing of destructive development projects.

Our hearts go out to the 3,500 people who work or worked for Morgan
Stanley's individual investor businesses who were based in the World
Trade Center complex and to their families.  We strongly condemn the
terrorist attack that took their lives.

IN THE NEWS
www.corpwatch.org/news

7 USA: The War Comes Home
7 UK: Terror in the U.S. and the Middle East
7 USA: IMF/World Bank Set to Call Off DC Meeting

BULLETIN BOARD
www.corpwatch.org/bulletin

7 Statement by Project Underground on September 11th Attacks
7 American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee Condemns Attack on Trade
Center, Pentagon
7 Message from Palestine Right to Return Coalition