From: "Giuseppe Caruso" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introducing myself
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 12:45:50 +0100

Hello everybody,

My name is Giuseppe Caruso and I joined the list few weeks ago. My english
is not good enough to participate actively to the discussions but anyway I
want to thank everybody (especially John) for the high level contributions
that I greatly apreciated.

I work as a consultant for an italian NGO based in Rome (Ricerca e
Cooperazione). My field is social anthropology and I use to work in Ghana
and Lebanon (not yet the least but very soon in March...). I'm very
interested in the digital divide issue although RC is not actually working
on that...

Thank you again to everybody

Best wishes

Giuseppe Caruso

Distributed through Cyber-Society-Live [CSL]: CSL is a moderated discussion
list made up of people who are interested in the interdisciplinary academic
study of Cyber Society in all its manifestations.To join the list please visit:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/cyber-society-live.html