EM Forster's '.. human love.... '

Could it be explained in the interpretive framework of this email group as an emergent phenomenon from rich, Complex interactions?

Does it matter how we explain it (.. human love... )? The Santa Fe interpretation certainly works, but so do many others. This is what bedevils any inquiry into the shadowlands.

Whether we believe it to be true, or not, is the only thing that matters. (Back to the problem of the evidence that informs our belief, objective and subjective, 'is true' or 'has truth,' etc).

Can we convince others of the true 'truth'? Well, that depends on the audience and our rhetorical skills. In this respect, scientific papers are but one kind of rhetorical technique.

Ceri Brown
Critical Care Programme
Project Development and Research
0161 720 2342 (Secretary)
07659 120 038 (pager)
07876 230 561 (mobile)
Thanks to my variable clinical commitments, calls to my mobile won't be answered promptly. Please leave a message, or page me.