-----Original Message-----
From: Complexity and chaos theories applied to primary medical and
social care [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Krysia Saul
Sent: 01 November 2001 12:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: November's complexity meeting

Hi everyone, at present only those listed below have confirmed their
wish to attend the November 28 conference.  I suspect there are
more!  Please can you let me know as soon as possible as I have
to t think about the hospitality arrangements.  Many thanks, Krysia

Julian Pratt
Hugh Reeve
Andrew Innes
Paul Hodgkin