A copy of this publication is available from our suppliers Central Books
priced £9.95 ISBN 1 86030 138 X

Phone 020 8986 5488
Fax 020 8533 5821
Email [log in to unmask]

many thanks
Tony Gadd

I wanted to get a copy of the publication that we have been discussing and
contacted IPPR.  Here is the information concerning the publication in case
anyone else is also interested in receiving a copy.  It is not available
online.

I have also been discussing the possibility of creating a web site that
would act as a collector for all of our research.  I know that it is very
difficult for those of us in the US to access publications outside of the
US.  It is a shame that we don't have a means of overcoming this
problem.  Perhaps together we could find a solution.