>  I've just done a paper for the IPPR's seminar series which
>  offers a broader view of what 'digital literacy' might
>  involve. I'd be happy to send you a copy.
>
>  David

Hi there
Itīs only the thir time I open the mouth (or touch the keyboard) to directly
participate on this list. Anyway...
Iīm language teacher in a high school here in Mexico and part of the
official program deals with media literacy, but the aproach and methods are
really pour and the general view on this issue (i mean the common teacher
view) itīs really short. I have been working on that for about 3 years,
trying to stablish a media literacy program on my school. Thatīs a really
hard work, because most of teachers need the training on media literacy
themselves. How could they descide what childrens can and canīt see or hear
at media (digital, electronic or printed) if they canīt understand media
structures and language?

BY the way i would like if u could send me a copy of that paper.

PD: My english itīs not to good at writing (but iīm a good reader), so i
most ask for your pardon.

Leonardo

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/