I need to add my apologies to the list - I've just done this too in
replying to Michael Tombs' email!

Best wishes,

Julia

My apologies - a message I intended to send privately was
> accidentally distributed to the entire list.  On the other hand, perhaps
> some other list members may be interested in submitting papers to the paper
> call sent out in that message!  :)
>
> waller hastings
> northern state university
> aberdeen, sd 57401

Julia C. Bishop (Dr)
National Centre for English Cultural Tradition
University of Sheffield
Sheffield  S10 2TN
U.K.

Tel: (Direct Line) 0114 222 6295 (A FURTHER NEW NUMBER!)
(NATCECT Office) 0114 222 6296
EMAIL: [log in to unmask]

*New publication!                                     *
*PLAY TODAY IN THE PRIMARY SCHOOL PLAYGROUND          *
*LIFE, LEARNING AND CREATIVITY                        *
*Edited by Julia C. Bishop and Mavis Curtis           *
*See http://195.89.185.89/bd.cgi/openup/isb?0335207154*