Hi to members of the CETIS Assessment Group

As discussed previously, the next meeting of our group will be at Luton University.  We now have a venue booked at Putteridge Bury, Luton, for 10am - 4pm on Thursday 6th December.  See http://www.luton.ac.uk/putteridge/
for directions to and pictures of this rather fine venue!

Please let me know as soon as you can if you are thinking of coming.  The CETIS Educational Content SIG is meeting at the same place the following day so you may wish to combine the two events.

Many thanks to Joanna and her colleague Bala for organising the venue.

Cheers
Niall.