Hi All:

At the last meeting, I promised to put up a web site to which
members of the group could send xml so that we could explore the
sometimes imprecise specifications.

Owing to other pressures, I have only just been able to complete
this. I would rather not put the site up just yet however, as I am
about to go away on holiday, and when the site is first opened I
would prefer to monitor its use to check that it is going OK.  So
what I intend to do is to put it up at the end of August, so that
people have a chance to see it before the next meeting.

Regards

Graham
Dr. Graham H. Smith BA. PhD.,
Computer-Assisted Learning Consultant,