Dear Mailbase,

I am sorry if I confused people with the message I forwarded about requests for people to contribute to The Annual Register. I have no direct involvement with this and would ask you to contact the originator of the message whose details are on the bottom of the first email. Also, just to alert you nice and early to The Society for Caribbean Studies 'Calls for Papers' which is now on the website. We have finalised Warwick University as our venue and the dates are 1st-3rd July, 2002. Deadline for abstracts, is January 10th, 2002.

http://www.scsonline.freeserve.co.uk/carib.htm

Sandra

Dr Sandra Courtman
School of Humanities