please can you forward this to anybody that might be interested

thanks

Please find attached a poster advertising a forthcoming
interdisciplinary (or should that be multidisciplinary?) conference at
the University of Warwick on

Globalisation, Growth and (In)Equality

15-17 March 2001

deadline for paper proposals is 10 sept 2000, and should be sent
by email to
or by post to
Diane Stone, CSGR, University of Warwick, CV4 7AL

While we cannot provide support for travel, we can provide two
nights accommodation and all meals for paper presenters during
the conference.

Dr S G Breslin
Principal Research Fellow
Centre for the Study of Globalisation and Regionalisation
Reader, Department of Politics and International Studies
University of Warwick
CV4 7AL
Direct Line +44 (0)2476 572558
Fax +44 (0)2476 572548