-----Original Message-----
From: A list to promote discussion amongst MLE Blackboard/Courseinfo
users in UK [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Elisabeth Coughlin
Sent: 07 December 2001 15:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Virtual Classroom Question - Whiteboard

Julie,
I have played about with the whiteboard slideshow function and I
feel pretty certain there is no save option. Perhaps you could get
round it by using the Print Screen option on the PC keyboard.

Elisabeth

On 7 Dec 2001, at 12:26, Julie Smith wrote:

> Has anyone found a way of saving a copy the whiteboard? If the
> whiteboard is used in earnest it may be the only record of
> collaborative work, there must be a way of saving it but I can't find
> it.
>
> Julie Smith UWA

Elisabeth Coughlin
Teaching & Learning Research