Ben Hyde wrote...

> Looking forward to discovering the new features of 5.5 - when
> are these being
> announced?

Carol said at the Hull meeting that he would be doing a UK launch in June.
But as yet I haven't heard anything re dates. Reminder to Carl here, if
people are going to have diaries free we need a date please.

Carol

-----
Carol Cooper
eLearning Support Officer /Swyddoges Gynhaliaeth eDysgu
Learning & Teaching Support Unit, University of Wales Institute,
Cardiff, Llandaff Campus, Western Avenue, Cardiff CF5 2YB UK
Uned Gynhaliaeth Dysgu Ac Addysgu, Athrofa Prifysgol Cymru, Caerdydd,
Campws Llandaf, Rhodfa'r Gorllewinol, Caerdydd CF5 2YB DU
Tel/Ffon: +44(0)29 2041 6264 | Fax/Ffacs: +44(0)29 2041 6257
work: www.uwic.ac.uk/ltsu  personal: www.carol-cooper.co.uk
Nursing/therapy eLearning webring:
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=nursingtherapyel