Following the Bb meeting in Hull last week I have been trying out the
Copying Courses facility in Bb 5 level 2.

This now seems to be working on our server, following installing a new copy
of the Chameleon file Bb sent us. However when I copy a course these things
happen

1) the discussion forums copy but all the entries have the date and time of
the copy. The entries still preserve their hierarchy and the person who
submitted them.

2) links to offline content are not copied over, the text explaining to the
students what to do is there but the link disappears. I still don't have
offline working, have asked Bb for a call. Will post news later in the week.

Carol
-----
Carol Cooper
eLearning Support Officer /Swyddoges Gynhaliaeth eDysgu
Learning & Teaching Support Unit, University of Wales Institute,
Cardiff, Llandaff Campus, Western Avenue, Cardiff CF5 2YB UK
Uned Gynhaliaeth Dysgu Ac Addysgu, Athrofa Prifysgol Cymru, Caerdydd,
Campws Llandaf, Rhodfa'r Gorllewinol, Caerdydd CF5 2YB DU
Tel/Ffon: +44(0)29 2041 6264 | Fax/Ffacs: +44(0)29 2041 6257
work: www.uwic.ac.uk/ltsu  personal: www.carol-cooper.co.uk
Nursing/therapy eLearning webring:
http://nav.webring.yahoo.com/hub?ring=nursingtherapyel