Hi again!
We, as a IT department, send out alot of announcements and these are on all
course announcements pages and all that but some instructors are not happy
with the way that our admin announcements are always on top of their
announcements within a course.

Also services in the university, the library here, the programme managers
all want to post announcements through Blackboard - what is best way at
level one Blackboard to allow them to do this - rather than having all
library announcements put up, as we would do, as admin announcements which
means they will be visible through every single course, is the best way to
create a library course with all users on it, a services course for college
opening and closing hourse etc.. and so on. Then when they post
announcements they will come up LIBRARY - library will be closed monday,
rather than ADMINISTRATOR - library will be closed - any feedback or ideas
out there - would appreciate any help.

am sure someone has faced the same problem.

Thanks in advance
Fiona Littleton
Smurift School
Dublin