NEASECS/AtSECS 2001

We are pleased to announce a Call for Papers for the joint meeting of
the Northeast American Society for 18thC Studies and the Atlantic
Society for 18thC Studies, to take place on 1-4 November 2001 in
Halifax, Nova Scotia.  The theme of the conference is
"Eighteenth-Century Speculations."

A number of special events are being planned for the meeting, which will
mark NEASECS's 25th anniversary.  Among our distinguished speakers will
be Ruth Perry (Literature, MIT) and Thomas Kavanagh (French, UC
Berkeley).

Information about the conference, instructions for submissions, and a
list of accepted sessions are available at the following site:

http://www.dal.ca/~neasecs/

The list of accepted sessions is also included in the latest NEASECS
newsletter.

Cheers,

Trevor Ross & Jane Curran
Co-Organizers, NEASECS/AtSECS 2001

British Association for Romantic Studies
To advertise Romantic literature conferences, publications, jobs, or
other events that the BARS members would be interested in, please
contact Sharon Ruston <[log in to unmask]> or Fiona Price

Also use these addresses to register any change in your e-mail address, or
to be removed from the list.

Messages are held in archives, along with other information about the
Mailbase at: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/bars.html