Hi there all
Just thought I would let you know that the first Timebanks scheme for musicians and those working in the music industry has been set up (at least that I know about), by a group of musicians and like minded folk in Bristol. A real grass root response to the costs and barriers that stop so many. They are called Umbrella and if you interesed their website is at www.musicmelts.com
We (Art Is Collective) are also hoping to set a similar scheme up for the arts more generally and appreciate anyone's thoughts on the matter.

Thanks
Rachel McNally
Art Is Collective