Greetings to everyone,

I would like kindly to ask for your input on the following:

I am trying to built arguments against corporate philanthropy,
why corporate philanthropy shouldn't exist or
why it is bad in the context of three different countries:
Sweden, UK and Greece.

This is an intellectual exercise rather than my personal belief that
corporate philanthropy should be banned,
since my PhD is about corporate philanthropy, corporate citizenship and
socio-sponsorship.

Best wishes to everyone and I am looking forward for your feedback.

May Seitanidi

May Seitanidi
London School of Economics
Interdisciplinary Institute of Management
Houghton St., London WC2A 2AE, UK
MPhil/PhD in Management
Office: M107-108
Mobile: 0044-(0)7947-697988