There are two categories of individual membership:

Student members - for students in full-time education  - not necessarily on archives courses though.

Full members - for archivists, archives conservators, records managers, archive education officers, archive assistant, records clerks and other staff. Not just qualified staff.

There is as yet no affiliate membership, which would cover people with "just an interest in archives." This may however change in the next year or so.

On a personal note, I am moving jobs next week. Until I am set up on e-mail again, please could anyone who needs to get in touch with me re membership issues write to me at:

Hull City Archives
79 Lowgate
Hull
HU1 1HN

Martin Taylor
Hon Membership Secretary

>>> "Flynn, Sarah" <[log in to unmask]> 09/14 3:31 pm >>>
sorry, old address again...
sjaf