SWIM Ltd is pleased to announce our final set of training courses and
workshops for 2001.

For further information and enrolment details, please go to our web-site at
http://go.to/SWIM.Ltd.

Managing Electronic Records
Wellington
September 18, 19 and October 10, 11 2001
This is a modular course made up of eight core topics falling under the
electronic records banner. It is designed for the records and information
manager that has some knowledge of electronic records approaches and
issues. At the end of this course participants will have a greater
understanding and awareness of record keeping issues relating to electronic
records.

Retention and Disposal Scheduling
Wellington
This is an advanced course for those records managers seeking to formally
and legally manage their current and non-current records. The focus is on
the process of creating a schedule, appraising records for permanent
preservation and the legal and legislative requirements for retention of
information.

Information and Records Systems
Wellington
4 - 5 October, 2001
This course is an introduction to the wide range of modern records
management and includes records creation, mail systems, file classification
structures, filing and storage equipment, imaging and document management,
file management databases, retention and disposal of records, archives. The
course is suitable for those new to records management, corporate and
administration managers, managers of records staff, librarians and
administrators.

Liz Wilson
Training Co-ordinator
--