Punch
Picture Researcher/Archive Assistant
The Punch Cartoon Library and Archive
c. £ 18,000
The Punch Cartoon Library and Archive carries out multiple roles within
Punch Ltd. It is a picture library licensing reproduction of Punch cartoons
from 1841-1992 and is custodian of the Punch Archives, dealing with many
research enquiries. We provide input to Punch magazine and web site.
We require a graduate to assist with picture research and archive
administration. Applicants must have a good general knowledge of 19th and
20th C. history and excellent research skills. Must be willing to learn to
send images electronically.
We need a self-starter with good communication skills -our clients range
from advertising agencies to elderly admirers of Punch.
Please send CV with covering letter to:
The Punch Cartoon Library, 2nd Floor, 3 Hans Crescent, London, SW1X OLN