Dear Statistician

As Europe's leading independant CRO, Chiltern International has established an unrivalled reputation for providing high quality contract and permanent personnel to the pharmaceutical industry for over seven years.  The company has been providing full service clinical research services for almost twenty years, and has around 400 employees around the world.

Our success in sustaining existing accounts and winning new business has resulted in our present need to recruit experienced Statisticians at all levels.

We currently have contract vacancies at large pharmaceutical companies in the South East of England, and in Europe.  We also have permanent vacancies within leading pharmaceutical companies in the UK.  Finally, we have vacancies within our in-house biometrics group at our HQ in Slough, Berkshire.

If you have career experience of statistics in the pharmaceutical industry, and would like to discuss your next role, please contact Nik East on 01753 216674 or e mail your CV to [log in to unmask]

Kind regards,

Nik East
Contract Personnel Manager
Chiltern International Ltd

Tel 01753 216674
Fax01753 511116
______

IMPORTANT NOTICE
The information in this e-mail and any attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use.  The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the Company.  It is intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee.  If you have received this message in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. At present the integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             !