As from 2002, JFLS will go from two to three issues per year, appearing in March, July and November. This means that copy dates will have to be changed. I should therefore be very grateful if those of you who have agreed to review a book by 31 March could let me have their reviews by 1 February instead. This will just about allow me to get them ready for the deadline we have with CUP two weeks later. I hope this will not cause too much hardship.

Many thanks in advance for your understanding.

All the best

Gertrud

UNIVERSITY OF HULL E-MAIL ADDRESSES HAVE CHANGED AGAIN. MY NEW ADDRESS IS:

Gertrud Aub-Buscher
6 Strathcona Avenue
Hull HU5 4AD
UK