I would be interested to receive a copy of anything that's sent - we are also looking at this particular area at the moment.
Thanks

Helen Clegg
Assistant Registrar
Royal Scottish Academy of Music & Drama
100 Renfrew Street
Glasgow G2 3DB

Tel 0141 270 8272
Fax 0141 332 8901
Email [log in to unmask]

>>> Eleri Nugent <[log in to unmask]> 06/15/01 10:36am >>>
Good morning.

I realise that this is going back an incredibly long time, but I wondered if
you had any responses to this enquiry to the student mailbase last year
about terminating external examiners contracts?

The University of Wales has now decided to put a formal procedure in place,
so I would appreciate a look at anything you managed to glean from other
institutions or indeed your own policy.

Thanks very much.

Eleri

Mrs E R Nugent
Assistant Secretary/              Ysgrifennydd Cynorthwyol
(Quality and Standards)/         (Ansawdd a Safonau)
University of Wales Registry/  Cofrestrfa'r Brifysgol Cymru
King Edward VII Avenue/         Rhodfa'r Brenin Edward VII
Cathays Park/                        Parc Cathays
CARDIFF/                              CAERDYDD
CF10 3NS/                             CF10 3NS

Tel/ Ffon: (029) 20786254
Fax/ Ffacs: (029) 20786259