I thought colleagues might be interested in the email exchange below!

Having requested a paper copy of the above (as advised in SSIN 21/01, which
states categorically that this has to be requested in advance, and 14 days
before the scheduled run date), I received the response below from the HEI
helpdesk.

I shall, however, continue to cover my back and follow instructions!

Mary

Mary Hunt
Acting Head, Student Information Division
Department of Student Administration
University of East London