We are getting conflicting and not very helpful responses from the SLC over this problem of wrongly stopped payments. One person helpfully gave us a number to call which turned out to be a recorded message giving details of who to contact to discuss payment arrears.

Depending on who you talk to they know/ don't know there is a problem which is not a very satisfactory situation. In the meantime we have a number of very confused and unhappy students who are yet again blaming us for a problem totally beyond our control.

As with the problem last year when they 'lost' students from attendance confirmation reports I don't suppose there is much chance of a convincing explanation or an apology.

--

David Ealey
Head Of Student Records & Awards

020 7753 3252