From: ANDREW WEST [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 04 October 2001 17:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Web based administration

I would be very interested to hear from any colleague working on systems
for web-based administration beyond the confines of enrolment (which I
know has been the subject of earlier mailbase traffic).  In particular:

(a) is anyone looking to replace traditionally paper-based processes such
as applications to change programme of study or to seek leave of absence
etc with a web based on-line application process?

(b) are colleagues "issuing" examination results using web access?

Please reply to me direct if you would prefer to do this.

Thank you

Andrew West

Dr Andrew West                    Switchboard:  (0114) 222 2000
The University of Sheffield       Direct Line:  (0114) 222 1272
Student Services Department       Fax:          (0114) 222 1304
Firth Court  Western Bank         email: [log in to unmask]
Sheffield  S10 2TN                http://www.shef.ac.uk/~ssd/ug/