-----Original Message-----
From: The list aims to provide a channel of communication for HE
administrators w [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Annie
Walley
Sent: 19 November 2001 16:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Harassment Advisers - Help!

'Request for assistance'
Here at Aston we have a network of Harassment Advisers who have been in
place for approx two years.  We are currently reviewing the scheme as for a
variety of reasons it is not operating as it should be.  I would be very
interested in talking to any institution who operates a similar network to
gain some advice on getting the network to work effectively.
Many thanks in anticipation of assistance.
Note: I have only just joined the mail list but would be happy to exchange
information etc on other areas of eo.
Annie Walley
Equal Opportunities Adviser
Aston University