I'm not sure we do. Although it is sometimes irritating to get
personal messages to the whole list,the way that the 'Reply'
feature includes the reminder about the list's purpose in the
'To:' line should help to remind people where a message is
going to. Perhaps we all just need a little more vigilant. I'd
 be really sorry if messages of general interest failed to get
though because list members had inadvertently sent it
to a message originator, not realising that it hadn't gone to
the whole list.

Felicity

Susanna Hancock <[log in to unmask]> on 05/03/2001 10:08:46

Please respond to The list aims to provide a channel of communication for HE
      administrators w <[log in to unmask]>