It is difficult for me to argue with the editor of my
favourite book "Clinical Biochemistry, metabolic nd
clinical aspects", but all what I have mentioned do
benefit patients and educate their healers.

Mohammad

 --- William Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
wrote: > May be I have got the wrong end of the stick,
but

=====