This message came via mail from a friend. It may be a bad joke, but I have
followed the instructions and there were no problems with my computer.
Read it carefully and take care!

Everyone;
I received this message through my sister who had received emails from this
individual.  I, in turn, have received messages from my sister.  I completed
the task as defined below and found that I also had this executable file on my
hard drive.  Please attend to it as soon as possible and preferably before June
1, 2001.Peter     Subject: Please Read.......... IMPORTANT   >
  >It was brought to my attention yesterday that a virus is in circulation via
email. I looked for it and to my surprise I found it on mine. .. please follow
the directions and remove it from yours TODAY!!!!!!!   >
  >I do not know how long it has been on my computer, but no Virus software can
detect it. It will become active on June 1, 2001. It might be too late by then.
It wipes out all files and folders on the hard drive. This
  >virus travels thru E-mail and migrates to the 'C:\windows\command'
  >folder. To find it and get rid of it off of your computer,
  >do the following.   >   > Go to the "START" button.
  > Go to "FIND" or "SEARCH"   > Go to "FILES & FOLDERS"
  > Make sure the find box is searching the "C:" drive.
  > Type in; SULFNBK.EXE   > Begin search.   > If it finds it, highlight it.
  > Go to 'File' and delete it.   > Close the find Dialog box
  > Open the Recycle Bin   > Find the file and delete it from the Recycle bin
  > You should be safe.   >
  > The bad part is: You need to contact everyone you
  >have sent ANY E-mail to in the past few months. Many major companies have
found this virus on their computers. Please help your friends !!!!!!!!   >
  > DO NOT RELY ON YOUR ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE. McAFEE and NORTON CANNOT DETECT IT
BECAUSE IT DOES NOT BECOME A VIRUS UNTIL JUNE 1ST.   >
  >WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT OPEN THE FILE!!!

dr. Alexandru Gudea
Facultatea de Medicina Veterinara Cluj-Napoca
Dep. Anatomie Comparativa
str. Manastur nr 3
3400 Cluj-Napoca
Romania