Hi Robert,

Something we used to use was web trends,  it is very good at looking at
domlog files, either in a native .nsf format or as an .log file.  Check them
out at www.webtrends.com

Matthew Argyle
Internet & Intranet Manager
University College Chichester
Tel : 01243 816145
Fax : 01243 816080

>>> Robert Bristow <[log in to unmask]> 02/20 11:17 am >>>
We are beginning to look at what to use for this purpose here at City. I
wonder if anyone has done a full evaluation of all the options, both Open
Source, Freeware and the commercial offerings.

One of our needs is to be able to handle multiple domains and look at not
just Apache logs, but also Lotus Domino log files.

Any pointers gratefully received.

Robert

Robert Bristow - World Wide Web Coordinator
City University Business School
Frobisher Crescent, Barbican Centre, London, EC2Y 8HB
Tel +44 (0)20 7477 8300
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://www.business.city.ac.uk/ero/