Joseph said,

"Maybe you should lay off the booze before lunch, Kent..."

Joe, in fact, I work part-time third shift at Kelly Springfield Tire during
the summer. Pay's pretty good, jokes on the floor about the intelligentsia
even better (I'm usually the target). So you see, my pina colada is not a
drink "before lunch": This is my cocktail hour!

Please understand, I have nothing against your high school teachers, who
rescued you from working class purgatory... Have you followed Robert Bly's
advice yet and written an ode of gratitude to them?

Kent