>David,
>
>You are losing your cool and starting to make demands.
>
>I'm the guy driving the car, buster. Just sit back, keep screaming out the
>window, and enjoy the ride until we get there.
>
>The cute hitchhiker with the ictus tatoo we've picked up is named Carlo.
>Carlo, this is David. David, this is Carlo.

U want me to ride with u!? KJ has to be in control, as always. I'm tired of
Kent Johnson: 45-year-old Slugger Champ and Carlo Lamborghini. I want to
meet fresh configurations of identity. As far as cool goes, I never had it.
Which is why when u get angry you lose all style and self-respect. U
academics sqwauk like chickens when you get a little hot under the collar.
Still don't know what the other two times were when u made my head explode.
Please tell me. Please.....