Okay okay, I confess, I haven't a clue about what ive been saying all
along, but, wasn't it exciting though?!

I wrote the following poem today as a result of all our wonderful
discussions.

It's a piece of a longer thing im working on and with much work, i hope to
publish it. (if it has merit)

-----
In the moon-time I could hear the silver bells
chiming

this air thick with expedience

slimy lime and old donuts

these old cupboards surrounded by at least eight walls

the space inside was thick and dense

quieter and more conscious than an empty steel bucket

in the underground cellar (as ashes clung to the corners)

and white light kept painting the little windows

(in some brittle sense, it was all more real than dreaming

the bells kept coming closer, closer to the source of the accident

closer to the sense o what keeps happening in the unseen chambers

the empty rooms and positively vacant windows

where what was supposed to happen evidently fails to appear

for no one there

where views of the street below are continually offered

in exchange for a little order

a little thought that seizes incidence

makes memory

chases potential somewhere else