> Who's asking you to recant, home forces rallying around your prime min?
> That's governmentality--and poetry's got no truck with it (IMHO).
>
> Candice

Our prime miniature has just called an election - and war is a great election
strategy if one is in power (I hesitate to call him a leader). The major
opposition party, Labor, is also onside with war support and support for
holding back the refugees wishing to shelter here. Any opposition, and there is
opposition, will be muted, subsumed, etc, etc, by election crap. In a country
where voting is compulsory, it's a bit of a problem (one of many at the moment).

Just to fill in a few details.

Peace,
Jill