Oh, Randolph, thank you very much. I feel very honoured indeed. England is
my second other-land (mother-land).
There is actually  an address for obtaining copies of my pamphlet at L.0.50
each, and it is:

Door-to-Everywhere Editions
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire LE13 oJB, UK
Tel/Fax 0044 (0) 1664 850228 (contact the editor: Robert Richardson)

Erminia