Dear all,

I'm doing some work on VCR usage and the potential impact of Personal Video
Recorders (as provided by TiVo and BSkyB) on media consumption in the UK.

In particular, I'm trying to locate research or data on the following:

how do consumers currently use VCRs? What proportion of viewing is
time-shifted versus pre-recorded retail or rental? How many times per week
or month do households use VCRs? What are the main obstacles to VCR usage?

how might PVRs impact this usage?

Can anyone point me towards any information or research on this area?

All help much appreciated!

Cheers,

Jon
Jon Watts