Dear All

Lists such as these are certainly very useful for the "does anybody know
anybody who..." type of question, and I have used them for just this purpose
(although not this list) in seeking out web designers. As others were
interested in the results, a list of all recommendations was then placed in
the files section for anyone to use. The advantage of this is that the list
comes without any commercial interest on the part of the list provider, or
without any comment as to the suitability or otherwise of the product or
service.

Regards
Andrew Alvarez