All

Includes interesting article by Tony Gill on VR

David

David Dawson
Senior ICT Adviser
Resource: The Council for Museums, Archives and Libraries
Fifth Floor, 19-29 Woburn Place London WC1H 0LU
email: [log in to unmask]  tel: 020 7273 8757 (direct line)
www.resource.gov.uk                             www.peoplesnetwork.gov.uk

Join the People's Network mailing list at
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/peoplesnetwork.html
Join the ResourceNews mailing list at
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/resourcenews.html