We are working towards the eventual closure of our branch library and the
following journals are on offer to a good home.
Could we have any requests by 7th December please and refund of postage
would be appreciated.

Archives of Disease in Childhood        1980-95

British Journal of Anaesthesia  1990-96

British Journal of Hospital Medicine    1972-97

British Journal of Occupational Therapy 1986-96

British Medical Journal         1980-96

Geriatric Medicine                      1979-96

Health & Social Services Journal        1979-86

Health Service Journal                  1986-97

International Nursing Review            1979-84

Lancet                                  1983-97

Medical Clinics of North America        1964-78

Medicine International          1981-98

Medicine                                1978-80

New Scientist                           1979-94

New Society                             1983-88

New Statesman & Society         1988-96

Practitioner                            1979-91

Proceedings of the Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh     1987-97

Surgery                         1983-96

Surgical Clinics of North America       1970-89

Update                                  1980-96

Margaret Calver
Health Sciences Library
Postgraduate Medical Centre
Park Ave.