I know that several staff from Innopac sites in Europe will be attending the
IUG meeting in Santa Clara, May 19-22.  Senior staff from Innovative
have suggested a meeting with their "international users", so and have
asked me who from Europe will be there. If you are attending and would
like to be involved, please can you email me before Easter (April 15th),
indicating any time when you would not be available.  This is an excellent
opportunity to discuss further some of the matters voiced at the annual
conference in Liverpool last September.

Thanks.

Michael Emly
EIUG Chair

Michael Emly, University Library, University of Leeds, Leeds  LS2 9JT
Email: [log in to unmask]    Phone: 0113 2335565    Fax: 0113 2335539