I have uploaded some new documents to the website.

1.      Details about the next accreditation seminar to be held in July. The registration for is working properly just yet, but I am looking into it.
2.      Brief details on the Copyright and Data Protection seminar to be held later this year.
3.      Minutes of the LIHNN Coordinating Committee.

I will let you know when the registration for the accreditation seminar is working.

Regards
Colin

COLIN DAVIES.
Deputy Director of Health Libraries - Information Technology.
Northwest Health Care Libraries Unit.
Thelwall House
North Cheshire NHS Trust
Lovely Lane
Warrington
WA1 1QG

Office:                 01925 662 599
Mobile:         0787 9898 156
Email:          [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>