Hello

Your patch lead has been sent the usernames and passwords for ADITUS. Each patch have there are three sets of usernames/passwords; one for primary care, one for secondary care and one for library mediated searches. It is expected that we will migrate to ATHENS (ROME) as soon as this  becomes available.

The final version of the portal has not been wired to the site, but will be shortly. In the first few weeks of Aditus will you report any problems accessing the site directly to me. Any library who does not have access to NHSnet or Internet must make this a priority through their LIS process. I will help if necessary. Publicity material is currently being designed and will be available in March/April.

The End-User Group will be developing user guides and these will be added to the portal.

Regards
Colin

COLIN DAVIES.
Deputy Director of Health Libraries - Information Technology.
Northwest Health Care Libraries Unit.

Office:                 01925 662 599
Mobile:         0787 9898 156
Email:          [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>