Hello All,

 As part of Eureka's on going development we are hoping to create a
new gallery dealing with the environment and how we impact on it. The themes
are likely to be areas like quality of life; using natural resources wisely;
sustainable development; reduce, reuse, recycle; global impact etc.

 It's a subject which is in vogue as far as childrens education is
concerned. Recent openings such as The Eden Project, National Botanical
Gardens of Wales etc. are an indication of the popularity of the
conservation and display of our natural environment. I was therefore
hoping that Gem members may be able to suggest some examples of
well thought out/presented exhibitions based on the environment that have
already been developed.

Many thanks,

Tudor

Tudor Gwynn