Really, now. The planet might be lots better off without us, but then all of
this cogitation and blather would be meaningless, too, yes? Should we just
spread toxic waste so that things will dissolve sooner and the earth can
then be on its own. I really don't think that is a fruitful direction for
the discussion.
-Tc
Anthony R. S. Chiaviello, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Professional Writing
Department of English
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street
Houston, TX 77002-0001