Leaving aside the cows' unhappiness for a moment, why again is it necessary
to kill the healthy ones? It spreads like wildfire, so . . .  no one seems
to be addressing the issue of why kill hundreds of thousands of healthy
animals to stop the disease.
-Tc
Anthony R. S. Chiaviello, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, Professional Writing
Department of English
University of Houston-Downtown
One Main Street
Houston, TX 77002-0001