Dear Shannon,

I was recently part of team which evaluated WWF International's education programs in attempt to identify effective practice. I visited over 15 countries around the world and evaluated a range of education programs through qualitative evaluation approaches.We identified lessons learnt and a number of factors which influence the impact of education initiatives.If you are interested I can send you the documents from this evaluation to the address cited below.

With best wishes

Daniella

p.s. where can I find out more information about CI's education and communication programs?