> Can I suggest you come down the road to Trinity a classic example of
> universal design or visit Queens. Stop looking abroad for junket
> trips.

Nice to see you have lost none of your natural charm. How's
things? I was at the DfES recently (they are reviewing the DSA
process). They'd invited a member of DENI's successor office along
and during the meeting he piped up "This is all very interesting but I
just want to point out that we in NI don't have any Access Centres"
At which point, all the NFAC people present (who were sitting
together along one side of the room) said in unison "Well it's not for
want of trying!" I pointed out the way they had systematically
ignored me throughout my chairmanship. His little face was a
study.

Dave Laycock

Head of CCPD
Chair of NADO
Computer Centre for People with Disabilities
University of Westminster
72 Great Portland Street
London W1N 5AL

tel. 020 7911-5161