Did you all see the Mark Thomas Show on Channel 4 - it was all about Data
Protection - it was excellent CCTV etc.  I am showing it to people in
Departments - the language is a bit strong but much better than Barry';s
video - deals with DTI etc.

See the following link for a report on it:

http://www.channel4news.co.uk/

Hope this helps
Doreen Broom
Data Administrator
Scottish Borders Council
Council HQ
Newtown St.Boswells
Melrose
Borders  TD6 0SA

Tel: 01835 824000

This e-mail is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its contents is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by the Scottish Borders Council.